Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Welcome to my Wonderful Life!

I'm finally taking the plunge into a new forum of self expression--I've created my first Blog! I have many things to be thankful for! Today I am thankful for my computer and for the time I can spend creating something meaningful here. And I'm thankful for a sleepy baby on my lap--Amy is growing up so fast. I'm thankful for Janet who needs to use this computer to do some online banking. (I can't believe she's leaving for BYU in 2 months) I'm thankful for Catherine who loves to play the piano, and I'm thankful for Richard, living in Chicago, who just graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Business and Finance, and is looking for a job. (I'm very proud that you've finished your degree!) I'm thankful for Bryan and for the time and effort he spends to provide for me and our family. I know he would rather be at home than at work. We miss him when he spends such long hours working. (I have a new appreciation for thunderstorms. It means that Bryan gets to be home! ) I am thankful for the gospel and for the strong foundation it is in my life. I could go on and on, but Janet really does need to use this computer....Esther

4 comments:

Liz Case said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. There is always much to be thankful for. It was good to see you!

Unknown said...

Yes, Esther, there is so much we can be grateful for. I am grateful to have you as my friend, especially through some of those amazing difficult times. Congratulations, you are blessed with God's abundance!

ShadowGirl2 said...

Yeah It's great your here! I'm a newby too. Hope to see you around!

From:
ShadowGirl2

Criddle Family said...

I love it!!!! You are a blogger now! congratulations :)
You have a beautiful family you should definitely show it off.